The Herculiner® Do It
Brush-On Bed Liner Kit
It's as tough as they come!
|- Tough, Textured
- 5 Times Thicker than Other Roll-Ons
- Skid Resistant Surface - Won't Chip, Flake or Peel
- Prevents Rust - Bonds and Seals All Surfaces
- Resistant to Gasoline, Oil, Solvents and Chemicals
The Herculiner Advantage
Save hundreds of dollars compared to dealer installed spray-on
Ready to use - Easy to apply - Fast drying
Attractive black textured finish
Protects against rust and corrosion
Waterproof, resistant to chemicals and acids
Totally flexible - Won't chip, flake or peel
Repairable - Bonds to itself
Tough, polyurethane and rubber formula
Every complete ready-to-use kit includes:
- 3.78 litres (1 US gallon) of ready-to-use protective
- One application brush for tight spots and corners
- Two rollers for easy/even application
- One roller handle
- One abrasive pad to prepare truck bed
- One can opener
1. PREP - Clean, scuff and mask the truck bed.
2. APPLY - Brush or roll on the ready-to-use coating.
3. DRY - 2-3 hours to the touch; ready for light use in 9-12 hours.
(allow 2-3 days for curing before heavy duty use)
* 1 kit is sufficient to cover one 6-foot truck bed, suggested
retail price is $159.95.
beds require 1 additional can of coating (946 ml - 1 US quart), suggested retail
(prices are in Canadian dollars)
Don't forget the UV Topcoat Protectant!
UV Topcoat Protectant is highly
recommended to protect from UV rays and keep the original lustre and shine.
Click here to find a Canadian
retailer near you.
Click here to order